Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Accusations of a Hate Crime
(03-20-2016, 09:07 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What did Donald Trump say? That he wants a ban on all Muslim immigrants until we can figure out what's going on or something like that and everyone is calling him a racist. What I find funny is that you and everyone will say that it's a racist quote but it's not.

Wrong again.

We call trump racists because he made claims like these.  Most of them are blatant lies designed to stir racial hatred..  .  .  

"16% of whites are killed by whites.  81% of whites are killed by blacks."

"Almost all illegal Hispanic immigrants are disease ridden criminals and rapist."

"I have no idea who David Duke is."

He also supports having all Muslims, even natural born U.S citizens, register with the government.  He supports unlimited surveillance and even warrantless searches of Mosques.  He basically says that an entire religion should be denied the rights of other U.S. citizens.

Some of his lies are clearly attempts to make Christians angry at Muslims, like the claim that Syrian Muslims were all being allowed into the United States while Syrian Christian were being denied entry.  there is not a shred of truth to that claim.  there is no other possible motive that to make Christian resent Muslims.

I don't know what your source of information is, but it clearly is only giving you a very very small portion of the story, and only the pert that fits your ideology.

Messages In This Thread
RE: False Accusations of a Hate Crime - fredtoast - 03-20-2016, 09:52 PM