Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans
(03-20-2016, 10:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I also believe that one day we will replace fossil fuels, but you have to allow it to happen organically. 

No we don't.  We didn't do that with the railroad industry.  We didn't do that with the aerospace industry.  When it benefits that entire country then the government should get involved.  Especially when other governments around the world are investing in renewable energy so heavily.  If we just sit on our hands we will be left behind.

I don't see a single government investment that would benefit the nation more than renewable energy.  We have been spending billions of dollars and have lost thousands of soldiers in wars in the middle east over the last 40 years that we would never have been in if not for our dependence on fossil fuels.  Oklahoma is now a horror show of earthquakes (I am going to start another thread juts about this) due to fracking.  Fossil fuels also pollute the air and even the most hard core climate change denier has to admit that the use of fossil fuels is pumping billions of tons of a known greenhouse gas into our atmosphere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans - fredtoast - 03-20-2016, 11:14 PM