Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans
(03-20-2016, 10:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So just to summarize what I was saying, Ford was successful because he found a way to mass produce cars for a price people coukd afford.  Not because the government taxes and regulated the horse business into bankruptcy.

I also believe that one day we will replace fossil fuels, but you have to allow it to happen organically.  Just like cars and home computers and what have you.

I dont think im allowed to ride a horse down 75. Isnt that regulation? Any chance government funded roads helped cars take over our country and the rest of the world? And how powerful do you think the carriage lobbyist were?

People and businesses have more money and power than ever if we really are going to wait for it to happen "organically" we would be waiting until OPEC and other oil giants ran out of oil and money to dominate the market.

Some of the greatest inventions known to man come from our countries government.

I didnt hear many conservatives complaining when mountain top removal was destroying water supplies and greatly reducing the number of workers required to extract similar amounts of coal as previous methods that required more workers.

Coal is a dirty source of energy. If shit hits the fan and we need it its there. Fighting for coal just shows a basic misunderstanding of science.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans - NATI BENGALS - 03-21-2016, 01:20 AM