Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans
(03-20-2016, 03:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can sit here and complain that our demographic and lifestyle was phased out, but I want my cheap electronics and cars all the same, so what's the point?  

Ya know....are they really any cheaper?  I remember when all of that started moving, and Ross Perot told of how this was all a ploy to drive wages down.  When you look back on it, prices didn't drop like they said it would.  I don't recall ANY drop in prices.  Prices have continued to climb.  I also remember reading that if Walmart paid like 11 bucks an hour that your box of macaroni would cost mere pennies more, not this catastrophic price hike they say would surely doom us all.

What *really* happens is....they get their labor for pennies on the dollar, and the the cost to ship it back is passed on to the consumer.  They make money hand over fist, put the primary consumer in a precarious situation (which doesn't seem like smart business to me), use our infrastructure and municipalities, but don't want to pay taxes on the upkeep of them, and a profit at all cost mentality.  As usual, the deck is stacked.  BOTH parties are involved in the scam.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-21-2016, 09:33 AM