Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans
(03-21-2016, 03:03 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yeah, I'm not sure if you're trying to refute or affirm my point.

I don't really argue points outside of doing so to analyze why certain people believe or feel the way they do.  I'm more interested in people's perceptions than the environment or jobs in this case.  I find it interesting when people cite job loss as a key factor in something; as if the livelihood of people who dig in the dirt are really a key component when it comes to plutocrats deciding how to fuel the many toys of the consumers in this country.

(03-21-2016, 11:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Technological evolution that isn't where it needs to be yet.  There's a reason gas cars outsell electric cars by a billion percent.

Meh, the people on this country run on a health destroying corn-base source of fuel that is propped up by special-interest groups, profit-seeking, and other ridiculous reasons.  We are basically a population that is being fueled by overly processed junk that is giving us diabetes, obesity, and other health related issues on a massive scale (no pun intended).  So if the glory of our lobby-driven capitalistic society has the populace fueling itself with damaging crap what should make me believe this same system is ensuring my car is running on the best and most efficient fuel possible?   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary wants to unemploy hard working Americans - Nately120 - 03-21-2016, 11:49 AM