Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption?
(03-18-2016, 11:25 PM)Okeana Wrote: Image repairing ?  Im all for not taking Hardy, but don't hand me this idea that the bengal's have a bad image and should be shamed.  If our team was wearing black and yellow the media would have praised us for our passionate play .  I am quite happy to have Burfict and Pacman on this team;  I also think we have done a great job in helping both become better people off the field.

As far Hardy goes I think he needs to stay away from crazy bitches who bang nelly in their downtime and his life may be a lot simpler.  If he can't wrap his head around that then maybe the league should just flush him.

Seriously, do you know anything about him?  Have you read any of the accounts of what happened with that girl?  Did you at all pay attention to his behavior as a member of the Cowboys this year??

Hardy is a complete piece of shit as a human being and as a team mate.  No how, no way should he be a Bengal.  And also, shame on the team who does sign him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption? - OrlandoBengal - 03-21-2016, 12:06 PM