Poll: Gio or Hill?
Giovani Bernard
Jeremy Hill
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Gio or Hill get more touches next season?
(03-21-2016, 01:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So you're saying what you're proposing for Hill's phantom injury is that he had a 9.5 month lingering unreported injury?

Now YOU are the one who needs to read what you just typed. 9.5 months (2014 playoff game to Week 7 in 2015 because of the mention of the 6 week hitch thing) of lingering injury that goes unreported on the injury report and continues to effect another 2+ months at least? That's not a lingering injury, that'd be being hurt for almost an entire calendar year. There's no way that doesn't get reported.

Terrell Suggs returned from a torn achilles in 5 months.
Adrian Peterson tore his ACL and returned in 8.5 months to rush for just shy of 2,100 yards and win an MVP.

Yet Jeremy Hill's theoretical lingering non-reported injury took like 11.5 months in order for him to finally get a rush of 20+ yards? Thin. Real thin.

- - --
No problem with the Gio stats. Bugs me every time people bring that up. Gio is basically a Ray Rice clone, sans the wife beating, and nobody claimed Ray Rice couldn't run between the tackles.
Yes...have you ever even played sports?  Something as simple as a blister or a broken toe nail or plantar fascitis can hamper your play drastically but not get you sidelined by the medical staff...All of these can linger for a long time...Plantar problems sometimes never fully heal....I BELIEVE when I HEAR from the VOICE OF THE BENGALS, DAVE LAPHAM that Hill had a lingering injury form the playoff game the year before then I take that word over you believing that it is just not possible..i do not think he would lie about it...Do you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Gio or Hill start next season? - spazz70 - 03-21-2016, 02:44 PM