Poll: Gio or Hill?
Giovani Bernard
Jeremy Hill
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Gio or Hill get more touches next season?
(03-21-2016, 02:44 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Yes...have you ever even played sports?  Something as simple as a blister or a broken toe nail or plantar fascitis can hamper your play drastically but not get you sidelined by the medical staff...All of these can linger for a long time...Plantar problems sometimes never fully heal....I BELIEVE when I HEAR from the VOICE OF THE BENGALS, DAVE LAPHAM that Hill had a lingering injury form the playoff game the year before then I take that word over you believing that it is just not possible..i do not think he would lie about it...Do you?

So your theory is now that Jeremy Hill had a 12 month blister or broken toe nail that not a single person ever mentioned, and that's why he sucked in 2015. If he had 12 months of plantar fascitis, he would have most certainly been put on the injury report. It would have been a conversation point. I'm not seeing how a 12 month unreported blister is a more plausible theory than the fact that Hill's 9 game stretch was the stars aligning and the other 25 games of his career are much closer to the real Hill.

I'm pretty positive I also heard Dave Lapham once tell everyone that Margus Hunt was poised for a monster breakout season. Just saying, the "voice of the Bengals" can be wrong and has been wrong before, regardless of how many words you capitalize in that sentence.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Gio or Hill start next season? - TheLeonardLeap - 03-21-2016, 03:57 PM