Poll: Gio or Hill?
Giovani Bernard
Jeremy Hill
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Gio or Hill get more touches next season?
(03-21-2016, 03:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So your theory is now that Jeremy Hill had a 12 month blister or broken toe nail that not a single person ever mentioned, and that's why he sucked in 2015. If he had 12 months of plantar fascitis, he would have most certainly been put on the injury report. It would have been a conversation point. I'm not seeing how a 12 month unreported blister is a more plausible theory than the fact that Hill's 9 game stretch was the stars aligning and the other 25 games of his career are much closer to the real Hill.

I'm pretty positive I also heard Dave Lapham once tell everyone that Margus Hunt was poised for a monster breakout season. Just saying, the "voice of the Bengals" can be wrong and has been wrong before, regardless of how many words you capitalize in that sentence.

You are just impossible some time...Do really not see the difference between a guy limping and the potential of a player?  The guy limping should be quite obvious,, The guy with potential is a hunch or a guess from what you observe.  One is definite...the other is not....If a guy has a limp..He has a limp...There is no dispute....  Also, Dalton broke his thumb...Did the Bengals tell you he would not start for the rest of the playoffs before the playoffs began or did you learn afterwards?  You just mentioned earlier that the Bengals do not jack around with the injury report like the Pats but I am pretty sure they did with that...So there is another one of your theories blown out the door.

Jeremy Hill is the real deal and will bounce back 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Gio or Hill start next season? - spazz70 - 03-21-2016, 05:02 PM