Poll: Gio or Hill?
Giovani Bernard
Jeremy Hill
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Gio or Hill get more touches next season?
I don't know if this has been put in this thread yet, but it brings up a lot of relevant points to this question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJvUmiYU6n4

Giovanni is the best running back on this team and should be getting the most carries with hill being more of a goal line back. Giovanni's body has just gotten stronger every season and this guy could be an allstar in this league if given the chance. I was all over this board saying this at the start of last season and found it very fitting that he fumbled in that playoff game. Hill has never proven to me to be anything special and the only time he shined was when our team was so injured that we were forced to run him on every down. That rookie season success will never be repeated.

On a side note I get absolutely enraged when this guy celebrates a touch down every single time like he's something special. Giovanni will carry the ball for 60 yards and Hill will run it in for 1 yard and celebrate like he won the super bowl . I have always found it in bad taste and honestly I can't wait for us to cut that kid.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Gio or Hill start next season? - Okeana - 03-21-2016, 07:12 PM