Poll: Gio or Hill?
Giovani Bernard
Jeremy Hill
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Gio or Hill get more touches next season?
(03-21-2016, 05:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except I personally didn't see him limping out there on the field. I saw him slow and unaggressive, but not limping. You can Google it up and most likely find zero articles about him visibly limping on the field in 2015. Why? Because if a player is visibly hurt like you're claiming, and the team doesn't report it on the injury report, the NFL goes after them with fines and penalties. Case and point, the roughly billion words on the internet written about Andrew Luck's ribs.
First...I will stick with my guns on what Lapham said early in the season
Second...after Chiefs game (week 4) Hill was limited and probable going into week 4
10/08/2015 by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com

Cincinnati Bengals' Jeremy Hill Remains limited at practice Thursday
Hill (knee) remained limited at practice Thursday, the Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner Jr reports. We'll check back on Hill's status Friday and while there has been no indication that he is in danger of missing Sunday's game against the Seahawks, a probable injury designation to close the week would no doubt be reassuring to his fantasy owners.

Week 5...8 rushes in limited action with knee injury against Seattle....
10/12/2015 by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com

Bengals RB Jeremy Hill rushes for only 13 yards in win over Seahawks
Bengals running back Jeremy Hill (knee) rushed eight times for 13 yards and caught one pass on two targets for 12 receiving yards Sunday against the Seahawks. 

Third...after Rams game (week 12) Hill was limited but not listed on injury report....
12/02/2015 by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com

Bengals' Jeremy Hill: Gets some work in Wednesday
Hill (ankle) practiced Wednesday.  Hill was limited Wednesday, but his participation in any capacity bodes well for his Week 13 status, after having left this past Sunday's game against the Rams in the fourth quarter.

So don't act like Hill was never hurt or had nagging injuries this past season...Just because you did not see them does not mean they did not exist....

I will still find the podcast from Lapham and what he said about seeing at practice and the locker room..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Gio or Hill start next season? - spazz70 - 03-21-2016, 08:07 PM