Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reform Muslims Stand Up To Take On the Ide
One of the rallying cries is get the west off of our land and out of our business. When one of our bombs catches an innocent bystander people who may have been enemies unite to hate us. And their differences go out the window and we become the bad guys even though we were trying to help. It seems like every time we dip into the mix it just fans the flames.

We spend tons and tons of resources trying to arm the right guys to fight for their land. They turn and run like cowards as soon as the fight comes and leave all the equipment we donated to be taken over and used against us and them.

I don't watch much news and the news sources I read on never really show it. But as far as Muslims decrying these constant terrorist attacks I rarely ever see it. I see stories where Muslims were blowing up twitter enjoying the Belgium attacks. But there are billions and billions of Muslims. There should be freaking commercials and shit bad mouthing this stuff.

Where is Islams reform? Because the problem is only getting worse. We have tried to help time after time. And we get calls to get off of your land. And any progress we make is walked back as soon as we leave. Quit being cowards and fight. We are sick of doing it for you. You are making the rest of the world an enemy of your religion. And the shit is approaching the fan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reform Muslims Stand Up To Take On the Ide - NATI BENGALS - 03-23-2016, 07:05 PM