Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-20-2016, 11:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a complete lie and I challenge you to post a link to any thread where I have refused to answer this question. This is Brad-level childishness.  

Yes.  i have no problem saying that every person who supports Trump is rube.  There is not other explanation.  When TRUMP HIMSELF calls his own followers rubes ("I could shoot a man in the middle of the street and they would still support me.") then I have no problem agreeing with him.

Meet a Rube:

http://news.yahoo.com/who-s-really-voting-for-trump---portraits-beyond-the-polls-061622809.html?nf=1#

Quote:As a student at Harvard Law school during the early 2000’s, Delgado said her conservative views regularly led to “heated” exchanges with her largely liberal classmates and professors. Sometimes, the Ivy Leaguers were just “perplexed” that one of their own could be a Republican. Delgado said she encounters similarly incredulous reactions now when people find out she supports Donald Trump.

“People will genuinely ask you this as though it’s not an insult, ‘They’ll be like, but AJ, you’re smart. … So, how do you like Trump?’”
Delgado knows there’s a “stereotype” for Trump supporters — white, male, uneducated. And, as a Cuban-American, with platinum blonde hair, a wardrobe of glamorous frocks, and her Harvard degree, she’s its polar opposite.

And Delgado clearly relishes challenging people who have negative views of Trump and his supporters. In person, in columns for a slew of media outlets, regular appearances on Fox News, and her Twitter page, Delgado regularly unleashes detailed defenses of the man she called “Donald the Dream” during a conversation with Yahoo News last Friday. Contrary to the stereotype, she sees Trump as the “thinking man’s candidate.”

If you’re an intelligent person, you would be supporting Trump because it would mean you’ve actually researched the difference between fair trade and free trade. It would mean you actually understand the nuances of foreign policy and why you want somebody who has some of an interventionist bent if America’s threatened ... but is also not reflexively interventionist,” Delgado explained.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - bfine32 - 03-24-2016, 01:21 PM