Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
laws holding gun owners responsible for letting child get loaded gun?
(03-24-2016, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and alcohol plays a role in 40% of violent crime. Should we look to outlaw drinking?

Good for you that you do not want your daughter to have a gun. But do you really want the government telling you, she cannot if properly trained. What about if you are an outdoors man and want to introduce her to hunting?

As I said at the beginning this is where Liberals and Conservatives actually swap sides.

Do you want the government telling you what you can do in the privacy of your own home?

Do you want the Goverment telling you you must lock your doors and windows?

Yes I want the government to tell people their kids can't play with guns because doing it your way is getting a lot of kids killed.  Even If I trusted my kids I don't trust everyone else's kids.  And my kids might be the ones killed by some moron's kids.  

I trust myself to drive at a safe speed, but I don't trust everyone else that I have to share the road with.  So I am willing to give up my right to drive as fast as I want because I value my life.

And I also don't think innocent children should suffer the consequences of stupid parents.

Do you trust every 12 year old in your neighborhood to carry a loaded gun?  Don't you have any safety concerns over that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: laws holding gun owners responsible for letting child get loaded gun? - fredtoast - 03-24-2016, 05:28 PM