Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
laws holding gun owners responsible for letting child get loaded gun?
(03-24-2016, 05:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes I want the government to tell people their kids can't play with guns because doing it your way is getting a lot of kids killed.  Even If I trusted my kids I don't trust everyone else's kids.  And my kids might be the ones killed by some moron's kids.  

I trust myself to drive at a safe speed, but I don't trust everyone else that I have to share the road with.  So I am willing to give up my right to drive as fast as I want because I value my life.

And I also don't think innocent children should suffer the consequences of stupid parents.

Do you trust every 12 year old in your neighborhood to carry a loaded gun?  Don't you have any safety concerns over that?

Surprisingly you did not answer the questions posed. Just went on about how awesome you and your kids are and then asked a couple ridiculous questions.  So let me list the questions to make them easier to answer. Looks like you might be trying to create on of them straw thingy's

1) Do you think the Government should pass a law that you must lock all your doors and windows at night; especially if you have a young child in the house?

Because the little one could get out of the house and get hurt or someone could get in and cause injury and it would be all because a parent was too stupid to lock the doors.

NOBODY wants a kid that is not mature enough to handle a firearm (except for Nately trolling). You just think we need to create more laws. 

2) Do you want the government telling you what you can do in the privacy of your own home?

Your law(s) passes and a home is broken into, the family is murdered because the protector was not allowed to keep a loaded gun in the house without a trigger lock and he couldn't get his gun unlocked in time. What now?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: laws holding gun owners responsible for letting child get loaded gun? - bfine32 - 03-24-2016, 06:09 PM