Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Remember how Dalton's rookie season was one of best ever?
(03-24-2016, 07:24 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I cannot rep this enough. Andy has done a lot to help turn this franchise into the consistent winner that it is. I understand that he has not won in the postseason yet, but you don't get to play playoff games if you shit the bed during the season. Andy IS a franchise QB and he is THE franchise QB of this team.

Agreed. He really is a franchise guy. I think we can stop debating on that. Andy is the guy they should continually build around for 10 more years. 

They've just got to get the playoff monkey off their backs. It feels like they're close. As tough as this latest loss was to stomach, I was encouraged for once by what I saw. The defense played like they're capable of and our big stars made plays. We haven't really seen any of that in the previous 4 games. Give us that and a healthy Dalton and I think this team will go far.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember how Dalton's rookie season was one of best ever? - Shake n Blake - 03-24-2016, 07:33 PM