Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saw Batman vs Superman last night...
Not watching it.

DKR was one of the best arcs ever. Borrowing from it is ok, but it better be awesome if that's the case... and everything I've seen of BvS is that it sucks balls.

Eisenberg as Lex Luthor? Lex &*%#ing Luthor!? Luthor is supposed to be more human than human. As super as Superman is, Lex is more super just by being human. And he knows it. Handsome, smart, rich, confident. All the things that Eisenberg isn't. Why not just cast Pee Wee Herman? Hu hu! Paul Reubens is as likely a Lex Luther as Jesse Eisenberg.

Gal Gadot. My &%$%ing forearm is bigger than Gal Gadot. In most of the scenes they've shown she's dancing with Bruce Wayne... who is a foot taller than her and twice as wide. Nothing screams "I'm an Amazonian princess" like being smaller than Shannon Hamilton.

Oh, and Afleck. WTF? We're going to have Matt Damon as Robin? Is that the plan? He may be great as Batman or Bruce Wayne. But he's got too much baggage. I can't see him and not see some Kevin Smith reference.

They had a couple decent Batman movies. They've got some decent shows (which, oddly enough, they've said aren't going to be part of their movies). But this thing looks worse than Green Lantern.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I saw Batman vs Superman last night... - Benton - 03-25-2016, 12:59 AM