Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bruce Arians calls for full-time officals
(03-25-2016, 04:31 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I am glad to see someone advocating for this. I am sure the Cardinals have been screwed by calls in favor of te bigger market/more prestigious teams.

The officials need to be younger and in better shape and better able to keep up with the players.

They need to spend the week watching game film and getting more training so there will be more consistency in all the calls and the officials keep their heads when stuff happens like the end of the playoff game this year.

Officials who have bad games need to be benched with an adjustment in their pay for the week they are benched.

If GODell is really interested in the "integrity of the game" - which he isn't as demonstrated by the whole fiasco and disparate treatment of Bengals and Steelers in the playoff game - he will push for full time officials.

I would think that all of the smaller market teams would be in favor of bringing the NFL into the 21st century in this area of the game.

Sounds good to me. Makes sense as well.

Usually i am not for changes in the game, but changes with the refs cannot be a bad thing most likely.

They are bad enough. With this change the refs would HAVE to take their job seriously and do their homework.

No more favoritism and make up calls damn it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce Arians calls for full-time officals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2016, 04:37 PM