Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
I do think if you have a penis hanging between your legs that is attached to your body(I have to put that part in there because there will be someone who says something stupid like "So if a woman puts on a strap on, she can use the men's bathroom") you should be required to stay out of the woman's bathroom until you get it cut off.

Also, weren't these guys who passed this bill elected by the public? If so, are they not already doing the will of the people since they were elected? If you don't like the law or ordanances, just vote them out and get people in there that will pass laws and ordanances that you do like.

I just don't get this whole thing from the Left. Isn't the Left all about "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few" or is it just the hatred for the Right and religious people?

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - Nebuchadnezzar - 03-25-2016, 07:31 PM