Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
laws holding gun owners responsible for letting child get loaded gun?
(03-25-2016, 08:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Exactly.  The tree of liberty is watered with the blood of 8 year old girls who were in other people's yards.

I think your sarcasm toward me is misplaced.

I was just commenting that the story that Fred is referencing is not one of a boy getting his hands on his parents gun and going into another child's yard and shooting the child accidentally.

The story that I am thinking of, and it may be a different story than Fred is referencing, is the one where 3 girls were playing with their puppies.  The boy was looking out his window and requested to see the puppies, at first the girls were going to show him the puppies, but decided not to.  The boy told them that if they don't he would shoot them, and the girls didn't realize that he was being serious (I can't blame them, I would have a hard time taking an 11 old serious).  They refused again, and he left the window and when he returned he used a shotgun and shot the 8 year old.

Very tragic event, and makes me wonder if this boy might be a psychopath or some other mentally ill person.  He used a gun, but if he intended to harm these girls, as the story suggest, then he very well could have used a knife or other object to harm them.  Or he may not have done anything for many, many, many years, and developed into a serial killer.

Here is a Huffpost article about the incident.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/boy-kills-girl-over-puppy_us_56b710b1e4b01d80b2469d17

Again, I don't know if this is the same story Fred is talking about, if it is, then the issue is with the parents, but even more toward mental health as this boy is clearly disturbed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: laws holding gun owners responsible for letting child get loaded gun? - Sovereign Nation - 03-25-2016, 10:59 PM