Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see'
The complexity of the tech is irrelevant really and a controlled environment isn't elusive. This tech could easily be used in releasing fake terrorist (OBL) video's. 

It's difficult to to say this is fact although I believe it to be, but it's widely believed that any tech we see is decades behind what's available. 

It is some pretty cool shit though. 

Regarding the second video ( all three really). I can't remember which one it was, but torturing one of  Al Qaeda's leaders didn't work. The guy just wasn't talking. Until his God appeared to him one night in his cell and told him to talk. It's  speculated that this this tech was used to convince this guy to spill the beans. Of course this isn't a bad application of this tech, so maybe there's more good use for it than I first thought. I don't know if this type of tech has ever been applied in a deceitful way or at all, none of us do. But it exists and that's the point. Knowledge = power. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see' - Devils Advocate - 03-28-2016, 07:45 AM