Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Past Comments About Women: ‘I Never Thought I Would Run For Office’ [Audio]
(03-30-2016, 08:33 AM)McC Wrote: None of the other candidates are presidential material either.  And they are also the problem with this country.  Hillary's a pathological liar whose entire career is based on marrying a hillbilly dirt bag, Bernie is a loon and Cruz is a slimy bastard.

I was thinking about the meme of Clinton as pathological liar this morning as I was watching the new.  Drumpf is now saying that the reporter that his campaign guy got physical with may have had the bruises from before the event.

I'd bet, even with my own money, that Drumpf has lied...not bent the truth or spun the truth...lied more than almost anyone else running for POTUS this year.

He just makes stuff up to get attention.  He doesn't have to be right...he just has to have people say his name.  And when he gets accused of something he diverts blame and, well, lies.

Not that Clinton is s saint or doesn't lie herself...but Drumpf is setting a pretty high bar himself.  It will be nearly impossible for him to attacker her on that point given the media's coverage of his own follies.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's Past Comments About Women: ‘I Never Thought I Would Run For Office’ [Audio] - GMDino - 03-30-2016, 09:05 AM