Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dansby Wants To Match Tez's Drive
Something that irks me is that people don't seem to be as excited about this signing as they should be.  If the guy were 10 years younger and put up numbers with the browns last year that he did than people would be losing their minds.  The guy is extremely durable and has missed a handful of games over his career.  He is a great coverage linebacker which we were lacking and is a huge upgrade at that position from last year.  He has played on multiple teams and played well... You know how rare it is to find a guy who can play for as many teams without really losing a step(its a very short list).  Injuries slow down players and he has had no serious injuries that I can remember.

We aren't talking about a washed up player and he makes the team better this year at linebacker than it was last year.  What else do you want in free agency?

Here is a video when he went to the browns.  Guy has a great understanding of the game and great confidence in himself.

and interview with mo egger http://www.espn1530.com/onair/mo-egger-9170/listen-my-interview-with-new-bengals-14550842/

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dansby Wants To Match Tez's Drive - Okeana - 03-31-2016, 01:57 PM