Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Taking a deeper look at LaFell
I am excited about both Dansby and Lafell. I like both players, and Lafell is in a better position to succeed cause he is
already our #2 WR as is Dansby is our SAM backer right now. I think Lafell and a rookie to go along with Green and
Eifert will be a very good set of weapons. Lafell has had good hands over the course of his career and the injury he had
last year must be behind him.

Lafell runs good routes, is physical and has good YAC. He will be good for us. I will not say that he is better than MLJ
cause MLJ is faster, younger, and probably has more upside, but Lafell does have more production and has been more
durable over his career.

But if we are going to compare why some are more excited about Dansby it is probably cause we have been needing a
good cover backer for a long time. Dansby has been one of the best LB'ers in this Century for heck sake. His age might
be a problem this year and it might not. He has shown no falling off. Dansby is a 3 down LB and we only have 2 of them
right now, he could and i will say arguably should have much more snaps than those other LB'ers you mention Shake.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking a deeper look at LaFell - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-31-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Taking a deeper look at LaFell - 3wt - 04-01-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Taking a deeper look at LaFell - jason - 04-01-2016, 07:47 PM