Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punisher confirmed for Daredevil Season 2
OK I finished it. Big fan of The Punisher. Legally you can't allow what he does, but morally I don't have a big problem with it. I'd say killing everyone is overkill, but going after the people who killed your family is fine with me morally.

Daredevil's morals are a little harder to understand. You can't kill people trying to kill you? I know he didn't have all the Ninjas he beat up arrested so they went on to do more damage. He also is completely responsible for Electra's near death by poisoning.

I don't know for sure if the colonel was the guard from Shawshank, but if not he looked enough like him that I knew he was bad news.

Wilson Fisk continues to be a blowhard. Doing reps with 495 is pretty impressive though.

The whole story with The Hand bored me. I hate the whole waves of sneaky ninjas thing.

Foggy needs to die, and Jessie the Vampire wouldn't be missed by me either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punisher confirmed for Daredevil Season 2 - michaelsean - 04-01-2016, 04:31 PM