Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell visiting the Bengals
(03-29-2016, 11:44 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I was making a point in regards to what Sled wrote. I don't know what problems you think I have. Im very much aware that Dansby and LaFell are depth signings, and i'm all for them. If we have the most talented roster then we don't need to bring anyone in from outside. Right? That statement basically says our starters and our backups are the best. Why entertain free agents?

Replenish loss at depth through the draft. Im not bitching but ill say whatever the **** I want to say. If you have a problem then don't ***** read it.

Yes, we have one of the most talented rosters top to bottom, and everyone in the NFL knows it. It has been commented on endlessly. That doesn't mean players don't come and go. We always need new players to replace those who leave, up to upgrade. Because you are one of the best does not equate into not trying to get better. My point was, we always have the same nay sayers here who complain the front office can't draft well, and can't get players in free agency well.......but for being the bunch of dunces some here say they are, they have consistently been graded in the top. Maybe, just maybe, they know what they are doing.....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell visiting the Bengals - Sled21 - 04-02-2016, 01:00 PM