Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profession by Political Affiliation
Interesting stuff, and I didn't read into the background of it but I know people who have actually changed their political affiliation, though not really their core beliefs, when they move to a new area and/or get a new job. I know a woman who changed her affiliation to Democrat when she moved to Philly and worked in admin for a university, and a friend of mine and I were the only registered Libertarians I knew, and while we both plan to vote for Gary Johnson he changed his affiliation to Republican when he moved back to the hometown to help with his dad's business. He said it allows him to vote for his local connections and customers etc because 95% of people in the town are Republicans. I also assume if you are trying to be a local business guy and your customer base is 95% Republican that you should at least look like you're "one of them" in that sense, too.

Hell, I was close to changing my affiliation to Democrat so I could vote for Bernie to get in some chick's pants BUT I managed to find a gal who gives it up and would rather watch reruns of old Nickelodeon game shows than talk politics.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Profession by Political Affiliation - Nately120 - 04-03-2016, 12:50 PM