Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Bengals will miss the postseason
(04-03-2016, 11:26 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: The Ravens aren't having that this year.

I feel that, apart from week 17 this year/2013,  that those other wins were flukes.

I see the Lolphins pulling an upset.

In better shape, even without Hue and our sexy little Marvin Jones? You're kidding, right?

Instead of listening to all the hype the ravens are getting this off-season, I suggest you actually look at their depth chart and then factor in their best players are coming off ACL tears and several are ancient and maybe you'll start to realize what some of us have been saying all along. The Ravens are not that good!

As for your point about the bengals missing the playoffs, I disagree. We basically have the same team coming back minus Marvin Jones. If we draft a good WR who can contribute a decent amount in the first couple of rounds we should be at least as good as we were last year. Then look at everyone else, there are a lot of good teams, but even the defending super bowl champs will be good not great this year with no QB. I see 3 potentially "elite" level teams in the AFC, the Pats (because they always are no matter what lol), the steelers (could be although I don't see that as a given like some others do, but I do think they make the playoffs either way), and the Bengals. 

The Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs, Broncos, Ravens, Jags, Colts, Texans, are all capable of making the playoffs, but none are gonna be great. They'll be fringe playoff teams, sure the AFC could be very very deep this year, but the bengals should without a doubt be one of the best 3-4 teams. I'd say our chances of making the playoffs should be right in line with the pats and steelers and after those 3 teams it's a crapshoot. All of those teams with potential will probably beat the crap out of each other more than they will the top tier teams in the AFC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals will miss the postseason - leonardfan40 - 04-03-2016, 11:56 PM