Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Bengals will miss the postseason
Andy's excelled under two coordinators. The offense will be fine. Losing MJ/Sanu isn't gonna set us back even if both of those guys go on to have great careers. There just wasn't room for them here. 

Defense worries me a bit if neither Reggie or Leon return. I'd be happy with either. It's more for continuity than playing time. I think Leon offers leadership and some versatility. He doesn't have to play every down to contribute. I'd really like him back more because I think Shawn Williams is ready But I also fear he's injury prone. Man I hope I'm wrong about that. I think Leon could play some safety if needed in this case. 

But Reggie is a beast. Even if he 'missed a few tackles last year'. Yeah I want my safety to be able to tackle but man I want him to be a feared hitter and ball hawk even more. Reggie does that. 

I'm excited for Shawn. I believe he has the potential to fill that role and maybe even surpass Reggie, but I fear he may Be hiding some glass, just like Bob Sanders. Again, I hope I'm wrong.  
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals will miss the postseason - Devils Advocate - 04-04-2016, 12:46 AM