Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Bengals will miss the postseason
(04-03-2016, 11:14 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I know what you're thinking...just hear me out.

The AFC West is going to be RAW next year.

Oakland on the rise.

Wisenhunt returning to his old job + Travis Benjamin=a better performing Phillip Rivers. Once San Diego gets their defense back from injuries, they'll improve from last year by a large margin.

Chiefs and Broncos just have to keep doing them.

I anticipate at least one of these teams snagging a wild card berth. If not them, we'll see a surgeing team in the AFC South take it.

If one of the teams from either division surge and do as well as expected (I'm calling the Jags as the most likely) they could very take a wild card berth.

I predict that the Bengals get short-handed in the division race due to the Ravens' resurgence and the Steelers just doing what they've always done. An Afc West or South team could be the nail in the coffin that has us looking from the outside in for the first time in half a decade.

Thoughts?

Sorry man, this is pretty laughable. The Broncos have Mark Frickin Snatchez at QB, the Chargers have NO Defense,
the Raiders faded down the stretch last season badly, not the way you would like to end a season. The Chiefs have
some talent but still, i cannot trust in them, we would beat them once again once we play them.

The Jags? This is laughable all by itself. Hard for anyone to see them doing well with the worst Secondary in the
league. They will draft a CB early but a rookie is not going to help them immediately from where they are to Playoff
contenders.

The Bengals and the Steelers will be fighting for the AFC North crown once again and the Bengals have a one up
on the Steelers once again. It is slowly looking like we are about to take over the rivalry. We have a much better
Defense and adding Lafell and a WR talent to AJ Green, Tyler Eifert and Giovani Bernard will be damn good.

MLJ was a talent, but Lafell has had much better production over the course of both of their careers.

I expect us to improve on our record and once again make the Playoffs with Homefield advantage myself.

Dansby will only help this Defense and if we can add a quality DT next to Geno look the hell out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals will miss the postseason - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-04-2016, 01:06 PM