Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just In Case Reds Are Awful In 2016....
(04-04-2016, 12:10 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This ^^^

I mean is there seriously any doubt LMAO

This is gonna be UGLY, the sooner everyone accepts that the better. I accepted that last year so I'm used to it and don't really even care. Reds are gonna bomb the next few seasons and get top 3 picks each year (almost guaranteed to be #1 overall pick next season). 

That is not a bad thing though, we weren't gonna win anything anyway and need to add a couple of young controllable studs to the roster. Give it 2-3 years and we may have a small window with Votto still playing at a high level to make a run at it. Plus save up all of that payroll over the next few years and spend big when we have a good roster again to try to put the team over the top. 

By now everyone should know that the reds with their payroll will not be perennial contenders. As long as they are smart about it we can still have hope of winning it all in the next 5 years. Just be happy the Bengals will hopefully stay contenders long enough to give us something enjoyable to watch in the meantime.

Agree 100%.....it's full on rebuild mode.  It happens.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just In Case Reds Are Awful In 2016.... - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-05-2016, 02:56 PM