Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Bengals will miss the postseason
(04-05-2016, 05:25 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: The Ravens offense will be one of the best in the AFC, my prediction.

Aiken
Smith
Perriman
Wallace?
Watson
Gilmore
Williams
Forsett
Allen

Look at their free agent acquisitions.  They have pretty much said they aren't going to be able to stop anyone and are resigned to throw it 50 times a game.  Their defense doesn't scare me a bit outside of a few players.

They've already been throwing it a ton. Flacco's 3 highest attempts/game have come in the last 3 seasons. During that span, he's averaged 37.6 attempts per game (602 attempts per season), with an 82.0 rating. The Ravens have been 21-21 in those starts.

I'm not overly impressed by their weapons honestly. Aiken is a decent 3rd WR. Perriman can't get on the field. SS is ancient and coming off injury. Wallace could be a good fit, but he hasn't touched 1000 yards since 2011. Watson is 36. Gilmore hasn't exactly been impressive. They're in better shape than last year, but will they light teams up? Meh.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals will miss the postseason - Shake n Blake - 04-05-2016, 06:36 PM