Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LT ranks Bengals backfield #3
I absolutely love our backfield. There's really so much to like about it. You have a thunder and lightening dynamic. You have great depth. You have youth. You have the value that comes with rookie contracts. And, yet you have plenty enough of experience.

Even if you remove one of the two backs, they each stand on their own. Jeremy Hill, based upon the production seen in his rookie year, given a full workload elsewhere, equates to a top 10 back. If you had a dynasty draft, he's probably top 5. And
Gio Bernard is a very unique and special talent. There's maybe 1 or 2 guys, total, in the entire league that give you what he does.

Honestly, I'm not sure I trade those two backs for anyone's backfield. And the shit that Jeremy Hill has gotten from some of the fanbase has reached plain stupid proportions. Suggesting trading him, while he's a on rookie deal at a 2nd round slot, is ridiculous. I know people need a scapegoat, because they sure shit don't want to put on Marvin, but people need to cool it a bit on Jeremy IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LT ranks Bengals backfield #3 - Benton - 04-04-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: LT ranks Bengals backfield #3 - Bryan - 04-04-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: LT ranks Bengals backfield #3 - Wes Mantooth - 04-06-2016, 01:00 AM