Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mocks From Steelers and Ravens Fans?
(04-05-2016, 11:50 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Try to keep up.  You implied that we condoned drafting a rapist.  I pointed out that this was dumb, just as you did with the Frostee Rucker statement.  That's literally all I said.  But, as usual, you 'countered' my valid point by imagining that I said something different than what I actually said.  I guess arguments are easy to win in the mind of someone who thinks he can author both sides of the script.  Rolleyes
OK, so, wait, wait wait!

You didn't condone him because he wasn't a rapist at that point in time, but your organization made him into one, and that's better?! 

Furthermore, you still celebrate the championships won with him (wouldn't have been won without him), and you think that's ok?!

Which was it- you drafted a rapist or your organization made him into one? 
(04-05-2016, 11:54 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You appear to be lost.  Here are two better places for you to be. 

1. http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL
2. Any thread in which Brad doesn't post.  

You appear to be stupid.

Why would a forum entitled Around the NFL have mock drafts?  Why wouldn't they be in the draft forum?

Furthermore, even if the Draft forum didn't exist, why wouldn't drafts restricted to the Steelers and Ravens be in the AFC North forum?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mocks From Steelers and Ravens Fans? - BFritz21 - 04-06-2016, 01:16 AM