Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Cincinnati Reds season thread
Lazy asses. Mad

Anyway...you know how it works. All general Reds talk can go here.

I was kind of hit and miss watching/listening on opening day due to working. The one thing that i noticed was that the atmosphere surrounding/during the game was much better than the last couple years, despite the expected results predicted for this year. The energy was much better, overall. I know it's the Phillies and it was opening day and it could go downhill very fast. But at least for that day, they played well. Pretty strong start by Iglesias.

There is some potential on offense if they can stay healthy but pitching...especially the bullpen...yeeeesh. I can't say i have much, if any confidence in Hoover.

It would be nice, for once, if a Cincinnati team--with such low expectations--could surprise everyone and get big years from some key guys and a couple unexpected places, and actually play well enough to contend for a playoff spot, similar to the millions of times i've seen other teams do it. I won't be holding my breath, but at least for a day, it was fun to watch.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2016 Cincinnati Reds season thread - rfaulk34 - 04-06-2016, 02:04 AM