Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guess who I saw Tonight? Cool Story!
(04-06-2016, 04:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: A buddy of mine works for a crane company that set something in his backyard. Evidently there is a hole in the bottom of his pool, that you swim down through and then come up inside the waterfall where there is a bar and tv.... I'd love to see that!
It's pretty awesome.  They'd have parties and things before he went away.

Ever hear about his golf cart?  Was something like a 4 seat Cadillac or some other expensive brand.  Pretty sure it had a TV and everything.  It cost more than a lot of cars.
(04-06-2016, 05:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: When I was 16-20, I dated a girl who lived off of Frogtown Road in Burlington, KY. Her dad worked for Erpenbeck and I had the "pleasure" of meeting him. Of course, this was before he was put away for life. He showed up for my GF's brother's graduation party and handed him a $100 bill. The dirtbag also used to take them on a Caribbean cruise every year with all that stolen loot.

I kinda thought it was funny when Erpenbeck went down, because my GF's family was incredibly snobby and they always acted super proud that they were in with the Erpenbeck's.

It's hilarious because so many people say they weren't involved, but if you look at most families that were close to them, they're all snobby like that and act like they're on top of the world.  

They might all be clean and just think they're so great because of how well he treated them and all the money spent on him, but it's weird how similar they all act.

There's a story about him showing up at a house at some island in the Caribbean, him walking around to the pool, and there being like 10 or 15 smoking hot women just laying on lounge chairs naked.  I know he told the police about money buried on the golf course and some in a foreign bank, but I gotta wonder how much more he has hidden.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess who I saw Tonight? Cool Story! - BFritz21 - 04-06-2016, 11:31 PM