Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another lie about ACA revealed
(06-23-2015, 04:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So Gruber really was an integral part of designing it, and therefore was in the know when he said that the language saying only states could form the exchanges was on purpose.  He also said they wanted to trick the American people with if you like your doctor or your plan you can keep them.  Obama claimed he knew him about as well as he knew Bill Ayers.  

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/22/confirmed-white-house-lied-about-jonathan-grubers-role-in-developing-obamacare/

I didn't link the original WSJ article because they make you sign up, and I figure as long as Rawstory is considered legit then so is Breitbart.

And this article does nothing to disprove that. An email between two guys saying he was once invited by a third party to meet Obama?

Michaelsean, I invite you to meet with Putin. You're officially a Russian.

I'm not saying the legislation was good or bad. I've got no idea how involved this guy was, or if he had an agenda. But "one email indicates Mr. Gruber was invited to meet with Mr. Obama. In a July 2009 email, he wrote that Mr. Orszag had “invited me to meet with the head honcho to talk about cost control.”an email that indicated"" is not a smoking gun. It's an unfounded accusation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - Stewy - 06-24-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - Benton - 06-23-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - Stewy - 06-24-2015, 09:49 AM