Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 way stop, right away, police
(04-07-2016, 12:47 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote:  just because of my car type doesn't allow me to again not respect the law. 

What did he mean by thius?

(04-07-2016, 02:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote:  He impeded me from getting home in a timely manner, caused me stress and was out of line.

Sorry, maybe this should have been put in with the Vent thread, but the whole situation really irritates me and the more I think about it, the more frustrated I get.  Believe me, I get the whole cop respect thing.  Blue lives matter, etc. We even lost two cops recently in the line of duty here.  Watching that funeral procession was quite an emotional sight.  But this kid just irritated the holy hell out of me. I say kid, because he was WAY younger than myself.   

Also there is potential embarrassment of someone you know seeing you being frisked by the police.

Police often ask if they can search your car even when they don't have the right to search it without your permission.  Most people are afriad that it will look suspicious if they refuse.  It has never happened to me, but if it did I would just say that I was in a hurry, and that I also don't want people to see me by the side of the road with the police searching my car.  that way you are giving a legit answer without seeming suspicious or disrespectful of the police.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - fredtoast - 04-07-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - McC - 04-09-2016, 09:46 AM