Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals Ownership Growing Impatient with Marvin Lewis
(04-06-2016, 09:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I hope not. Zimmer was the guy to do that with and they didn't.

If they do fail to win a postseason game yet again in 2016, and they move on from Lewis, they need to do a 100% house cleaning. Bring in all new guys who have no history of postseason failure. 100% clean slate with all the postseason failure washed away.

(04-06-2016, 09:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We'll see.  I was much more impressed with his defensive product this past season, than I was in his "rookie" year as DC.  With the changes in personnel, particularly in the secondary, we shall truly see what Pauly G. is made of, this year.

Hobson and the beat guys have said that Guenther has a lot of fans within organization. They view him as a major up and comer in terms of being a HC. That's why I think he'll get the job. The FO sees this team as a good team, so why change? Guenther would take over and probably have very few changes to the coaching staff.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Ownership Growing Impatient with Marvin Lewis - Bengal Dude - 04-07-2016, 04:01 PM