Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals Ownership Growing Impatient with Marvin Lewis
(04-08-2016, 10:37 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I disagree that Jay walked into a QB controversy. He was hand picked to develop RG, not Kirk Cousins. Only he Quickly found out, as his predecessor did, that RG was not multidimensional.  Either way, that franchise was certainly a mess as the rumor goes, in large part because of RG. Jay's done a fine job for them but that division is whack. I honestly don't believe he'll last more than another coupla years there. If it weren't for Cousins being competent, I'd say Jay would already be in danger. 

How is it not a quarterback controversy when you have to bench your number two overall pick, the guy who was chosen to be the face of the franchise?  It took real balls to stand up to Daniel Snyder and not play RGIII.  Also, any coach without a competent quarterback is in danger... it is a quarterback driven league.  If you don't have one, you are desperately trying to find one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Ownership Growing Impatient with Marvin Lewis - OrlandoBengal - 04-08-2016, 11:50 AM