Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
On The Play That Hill Fumbled......
(04-08-2016, 12:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Shoulda never let John Connor go. Ninja

You know, it really irked me that his named was John Connor and yet  his nickname was The Terminator.  I get it, that's the name of the movie, but John Connor is one of the characters in that movie who is NOT a terminator.  That would be like calling a girl named Dorothy "The Tin Man" or "The Wizard of Oz" or something.

Anyways!

If we are really going to sit here and act like having one of our starting RBs run the ball is inviting disaster then we should really weep that the Bengals are keeping him on the team.  It's hindsight, people.  We have people saying we should have taken a knee, or had some bench player run the ball rather than give it to Hill.  

The best part?

Pre-2015 season - We need to trade Gio or make him a WR so Hue isn't stupid enough to hand the ball to anyone but Hill!
Post-playoff loss - That idiot Hue had to get cute and stupid and handed the ball to Hill!

I get it, Hill is fumble prone, Hill fumbled, but let's not act like we aren't just spitballing when we "know" handing the ball to some nobody or just falling to our knees for fear of losing were the obvious choices here. Some of us have boiled the 2015 down to Hue stupidly running Hill, which OBVIOUSLY is inviting a turnover. Maybe the Browns paid off Hue? Yes, a running play to Hill...he's obviously going to fumble, because it's rare that he runs the ball without fumbling. Yessssss perfect!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: On The Play That Hill Fumbled...... - Nately120 - 04-08-2016, 12:54 PM