16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-08-2016, 12:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: So what happens when this guy walks into the ladies room?

[Image: 040816.jpg]

Think he will feel odd, or your wife and daughter will?

It is not a black/white, yes/no, situation.

Best answer is a third option or a uni-bathroom.

Actually the best option is to stop trying to legislate away something that never happened(trans-people attacking others in a bathroom) and stop looking at everyone in the bathroom.

But that can't happen because some people just don't like people that are different from them.

I didn't quite get this...are women supposed to be afraid of this guy?  Is he a criminal or a sex offender or a rapist or something?  Does a law against men in a womens room magically stop rapists from walking in there?

Can't women carry guns in NC?  Ok, so if he tries anything funny I guess the women can defend themselves to the extent of the law, too.  Ida know, I think this country is way too afraid of genitals and is far too quick to read some sort of sinister purpose into them.

I mean, your wife and daughter are around penises all day...it's just that there are two layers of thin cloth between your daughter and that penis that makes you feel socially safe.  That's the scary truth, folks...men with penises are around your wives and daughters all day every day, so I don't see why the concept of a man with a penis being in a stall with a (probably) closed door near your wife/daughter is so much crazier. The clothing between a man's penis and your wife/daughter is like a velvet rope at a movie theater. It doesn't stop anyone from doing anything, but it is merely symbolic.

Penises don't rape people, people rape people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - Nately120 - 04-08-2016, 01:34 PM