Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bets Should I Put On The Bengals?
(06-23-2015, 08:12 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Bet on the Bengals making the playoffs.

Bet on the Bengals losing in the first round of said playoffs.

Pretty much locks, right?
Not this year, grasshopper  ThumbsUp

With a healthy Hill, Geno returning to form, MJ back to compliment Dunlap and the other DEs, young corners coming of age, etc., we're going to crush whoever we play in the playoffs (assuming we stay healthy)  ThumbsUp
(06-23-2015, 08:25 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Right now betting that the Bengals win 9 or more games would be a good bet. I think the line ATM is 8.5. Putting a small bet that a team goes 0-16 this season isn't a bad idea either, because I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers didn't win a game.
49ers are at 7.5 for the over/under right now, which is amazing, so I might bet that big because there's no way they get there.

I think we can easily get to 9, but I think a lot of the games will be close and hard-fought.
(06-23-2015, 08:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I would not bet on Hill to lead the league in rushing yardage.  Once teams see some film, it is too easy for DCs to make the right adjustment.  I'm not saying that I don't think that Hill will have a huge season, I'm just saying that the running game will get shut down in a few games.
But it will also explode for lots of yards in a few games.

Also, with the amount of weapons that we have, it's going to be tough for a coordinator to sell-out to stop the run. 
(06-23-2015, 08:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Take that $300 and bet us to win the SB at 33 to 1.  Then, start dreaming about how you're going to spend that nearly $10k  Mellow
Have to hedge bets.

For one, it protects against the unexpected, like our entire starting offense getting sick the day of the Super Bowl

Secondly, it also makes it more fun.  Making money is good, but the thrill of having more things going on is great.
(06-23-2015, 08:45 PM)McC Wrote: Hopefully, he won't have enough carries to lead the league.  Wouldn't mind seeing him lead in ypc.

Give him 20 to 25 a game and he could lead the league in rushing.

20 a game at his current 5 yards a pop gives him 1,600, which is still 200 below Murray's from last season, but I don't see Murray repeating those numbers, and I think Hill putting up big numbers from the get-go gives the offensive line confidence to open up bigger holes and gives him the continued swagger to dominate defenses.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bets Should I Put On The Bengals? - BFritz21 - 06-23-2015, 09:31 PM