Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension
(04-09-2016, 03:14 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Should have been let go or promoted to GM after the SD loss. (Strong on this one)

Should have been let go or promoted to GM when it was clear Zimmer was leaving after the Indy loss. (Strong on this one)

Should have been let go or promoted to GM after it was clear Hue was leaving after "the debacle". (meh why not  try on this one)

I just can't care any more. Rah Rah win one for Marv.

We simply aren't allowed to have a GM.  Can you imagine what the Ravens would have become if Ozzie Newsome had to be the HC in order be the team's "GM" too?  Oof.  The Bengals just do things differently.

(04-09-2016, 01:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I used to joke that Marvin would be the head coach here for at least 20 years. I'm starting to think that may not be a joke after all.   Shocked

I said this a few seasons ago, but success or no I can totally see Marvin hitting the 20 year mark because we may as well keep the stability and consistency to groom Dalton's replacement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension - Nately120 - 04-09-2016, 01:57 PM