Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension
(04-10-2016, 10:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: These are the same people who insist that the Bengals '03 roster was loaded with All-Pro talent when they went 4-12.

The fans whoi vote for the pro Bowl teams don't think the bengals have the most talent.

The media that votes for the All-Pro team does not think we have the most talent.

The NFL players who vote for the top 100 players in the league don't think we have the most talent.

The only people who claim we have the most talent ar the ones who want to insulty our coaches.

It's anti small market Bengals bias. Why isn't Kenny and Riley in the HOF? I mean, haven't you started threads about this? Most casual fans and i would guess a lot of media only know the Bengals from PT and PO performance. They don't watch the other games and in regards to media that may actually watch my guess is they would pick a lesser player from a more popular team over a Bengals player. Again, bias, and the past Pitt debacle shined a big bright light on it. Where is the media outrage over those 4 bad calls? If that were reversed they would still be talking about how the Steelers got screwed and how the NFL needed to get its ***** act together. There would have been a thousand articles! We didn't get one breaking down the 4 bad calls from any major outlet and how it impacted the game. No, instead we got articles about how dirty our team and our fans are! And...that sentiment is still being played out to this day! "They lost because of Burfict and Jones, Burfict and Jones did it, dirty dirty Burfict and Jones, Burfict, Jones, Bad." Beating it into everyone's ***** skulls all the while forgetting all about Hills fumble and Burficts heroics before the hit. Yet on the side, the fine print if you will reads: "The Bryant catch wasn't a catch" Shazier should have been flagged" "Williams penalty shouldn't have been a penalty" "Porter should have been flagged". Whatever

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension - Atomic Orange - 04-10-2016, 05:03 PM