16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-10-2016, 06:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: So I was thinking about your story :

And if we are going to use our personal experiences....

I'm 46 years old, and while I have not flown frequently I work for a company where the boss does.  Never heard a story like that.

I've been in plenty of public bathrooms.  Had my kids in them when they were younger with me too (one girl and one boy).  Never had a problem.

Never even heard of "dick bath" until you said you've seen lots of them.

I've belonged to various gyms over the years, and just recently started back almost every day.  I do not shower there as it is close to home, but of the people I see there virtually everyone wears a towel in the "common area" and even when getting dressed they seem to cover up as best as possible as I have never even accidentally seen a swinging member.

Anyone else?

I'm dead serious.  Anyone ever seen a dick bath or someone powdering their undercarriage in the common part of the bathroom?

Maybe I just lead a sheltered life?  I've seen women in the men's room at concerts and sporting events and STILL have never seen their privates exposed there.

It *is* a shame that we need to protect people who feel different and try to make it easier for them in those rare instances where they need to use a public toilet but that is the case because of the fear that "something" might happen someday.

But then we Americans are being spoon fed fear on a daily basis about all the horrible things that WILL happen to us if we don't stop allowing people who are "different" than us to stop doing whatever it is they are doing...so it really shouldn't surprise me.
I'm sure I've seen a pee pee or two in a bathroom in my life, but apparently I am more worldly than many. Actually the word was not dick as you can see it is not blocked. Tell you what, go into the local Greyhound Bus terminal bathroom and get back to me.

I agree it is a shame we have to pass a law that males use the mens room and females use the ladies room. Unfortunately, NC found it necessary because one of their cities passed an ordinance that said legally use whichever one you feel like.

Yet some feel it is necessary to say go where ever you please because 0.3% of the population might be uncomfortable using the facility that is aligned with their biological make up and their reasoning is because they find it far-fetched that someone might expose their privates in a restroom. 

As to your "not even at the gym" story. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I will more than likely workout at the gym. The chances are good that I will see things when I shower. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - bfine32 - 04-10-2016, 06:21 PM