16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-10-2016, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTS nobody has answered the question:

If trans look like their chosen gender and privates are not exposed in a public bathroom, then why the need for a law?

I've not heard of any laws being attempted that specify this, only laws targeting policies by business and schools that go for more trans-friendly policies in their restroom usage to prevent them from doing so. I'm sure that transwomen and transmen have been using the restroom of their gender for years without any issues, though in recent years there has been a push for places to provide a genderneutral option and/or specify their policy with regards to facilities and trans customers. Then laws started coming out preventing businesses and schools from making these policies providing for trans people to use the facilities of their gender. I don't think we need laws to allow it, we shouldn't need it. But, since there are laws regarding bathroom usage and since some people are so scared of tis sort of thing that young women with short hair have had the police called on them for using the ladies' room, it might be needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - Belsnickel - 04-10-2016, 07:45 PM