Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of fracking.....economic impact to United States
(04-12-2016, 03:35 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think that ending fracking would be a bad idea. I'm a pretty pro-fracking guy, but I think that it does need to be well regulated. A lot of the bad effects of fracking (like the increase of earthquakes) actually isn't from fracking, but it's from the wastewater when they're done fracking and putting it back into the ground. The EPA, and the UKs version of the EPA both cleared fracking of having widespread and systematic pollution of drinking water. There are examples of this happening, but it can be avoided by being well regulated.

They couldn't even TAX the frackers in PA thanks to the lobbyists and GOP bribe campaign donation takers. No way they will regulate them.

IN PA there were 1000's of more complainants than the EPA looked at. But then this is the same group of genius officials that convinced the electorate that these jobs would be here for decades...not the 4-5 years they were here.

Same folks who think building a giant pipeline will create all those jobs and they will never end.

(04-12-2016, 03:35 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Personally I think that the pros more than make up for the cons of fracking. Fracking provides us with MUCH cheaper energy / fuel, and it reduces our carbon footprint by half when natural gas replaces coal power plants. Plus close to every problem with it can be avoided if it's well regulated.

If regulated...yes!

But remember that the next time someone yells incoherently that Obama is killing coal!!!!

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: End of fracking.....economic impact to United States - GMDino - 04-12-2016, 07:26 AM