Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension
(04-12-2016, 03:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: When did I say that 29 other coaches should be fired? Seriously, show me where I said that.

Those other coaches/teams have situations that are varied in terms of what they're doing, what their expectations are and where they're at as an organization. The Bengals situation is completely unique to the Bengals. No other team has 5 straight playoff appearances without a single win. Whether or not any coach should be fired is determined by the specifics of that particular situation. 

Again, you seem to be more than willing to compare the Bengals to every team except those that have been more successful during the same time period. Why can't you just admit that those three teams have actually did what you're supposed to do...which is translate multiple playoff opportunities into postseason victories.

Like I said, the Bengals have been terrific in the regular season over the last 5 years. Unfortunately, it has translated into zero wins and wasted opportunities.

If you were to poll every player on the Bengals roster and ask them if -over the last 5 years- they would rather have 5 one and done's or 1 World Championship...what percent do you think would choose the WC?
I would be very large sums of money that answer would be, almost 100%, the Super Bowl victory.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension - OrlandoBengal - 04-12-2016, 03:57 PM