Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension
(04-12-2016, 04:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You want to fire Marvin because he has not been successful in your eyes.  And apparently the only teams that have been succesful over the last few years in your eyes are the Pats, Broncos, and Seahawks.  So it is only logical that you think all the other coaches should be fired.

Surely you are not trying to say that a guy who has not been as succesfuls as Marvin should be retained while Marvin gets fired.  that doesn't make any sense.

I freely admit that.  Only I am not the one saying that every coach other than the ones for these three teams should be fired.

Why do you refuse to compare Marvin to ALL the coaches instead of just the top three?

I don't want Marvin fired because he's not successful in 'my eyes'. I want Marvin fired because he stands alone atop the mountain of playoff failure. My opinion has nothing to do with that, it's just a fact.

Again, I explained why every coaching situation is different and unique to that organization. The only person saying 29 other coaches should be fired is you...pretending that I said it. I know you like to take what people say and 'interpret' it in a way that suits your argument, but that's not gonna work with me.

As to why I don't compare Marvin to ALL coaches... Nervous
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension - Bengalholic - 04-12-2016, 04:40 PM